
Yes, I have but I will say it again......Jacob is the greatest. Our Anniversary was awesome and just what we needed. It has been about 5 years since we even went on a date let alone a trip together. We whitewater rafted (pics later - I promise), we slept in, read books, went swimming, relaxed, had a couple of awesome dinners and just enjoyed our time together.
I got a beautiful necklace and earrings from Tiffany & Co. (something I have always secretly wanted). Love ya Jacob!!! So on our anniversary after he gave me my gifts, good thing (you will see why in a few moments) I asked him if he loved me as much as the day we married? He says, "Even more. More and more everyday." I said, "getting better with age, am I?" He says, "Yep, just like a fine wine.......pause.......or old stinky cheese!" Yep that is my husband for you - but he scored points with the gift so I will forgive him. Got to love the things men say!
2 comments:
Oh that brought tears to my eyes!! I can't wait to see the necklace and earrings. You both are so special!
Love you!
Wow! What a guy!! That is too sweet! :)
Post a Comment