My goodness this week went by in a jiffy! I learned the following things this week:
1. The puppy urge has passed, I think I would rather have another baby; they at least wear diapers!
2. I love sleeping with the window open: breathing the fresh clean air and waking up to cool mornings and cold sheets. Nice, can't do that in Arizona!
3. I am not ready for my baby not to be the baby anymore. I think each one grows up a little faster. It is just so sad.
4. I like when the sun goes down at a normal time, not at 10:00pm. It is not easy to get used to.
5. 5 weeks is way too long to be away from Daddy.
2 comments:
I love your Friday five. They teach something. Thanks.
I love it too! I should start doing something like this so I can look back on my week and think, "Hey, I actually did/learned something!"
Post a Comment