Whew, First Happy Fourth Of July!! 232 years old, doesn't really seem like that long when you think about it. Thank you to all the men and women who have in the past fought for the freedoms we have today and to those men and women who serve today to keep us safe and defend our country. I am so very grateful.
I hope that you all had a great weekend. We have been crazy busy: Friday we went to the Red Lodge Rodeo to see a close family friend from Cali run barrels, Saturday it was the Freedom Celebration here and Fireworks out at a nearby town and then Sunday the Montana BBQ Cook off and then dinner with some more family friends.
Now I know why Kylie insists on being in Montana on the Fourth of July, much more fun than what we do back at home - watch fireworks on the T.V. I think we are going to need a vacation after our vacation!



3 comments:
Very cute pics! I love the 4th of July and it sounds like you guys have way more to do up there. Dave has always wanted to live in Montana for the hunting but it seems like much more than that!
It looks like you all had a great time. The girls' hair looks awesome! The first time I sewed ribbon into Kiley's hair it really freaked her out; how did Kylie do? I miss you all.
The girls look like they are all having a lot of fun! Their hair is awesome! Hope you are having fun as well?!? You and the girls will need to come home and rest. It looks like a really nice place there, we may need to visit soon! Hope you have more fun, sorry I didn't call you yet. I will tonight!!!! Love ya guys!!
Post a Comment