What I have learned this week:
1. I am glad that my high school days are forever behind me and that I didn't deal with half the problems that today's teens do. I am worried for my girls when they get older.
2. That people do not learn from your mistakes they must make them on their own, and that is a hard thing to watch.
3. That I really miss campfires and roasting the perfect marshmallow.
4. That I really love the store, Hobby Lobby! I hope one comes to Arizona soon, or maybe I don't.
5. I want to believe in the tooth fairy again. How awesome it must be to believe in something like that, such innocence.
3 comments:
I love your blog!! I am still learning all this stuff, it was really nice to talk with you! I can't wait to move now, I am like excitied but scard if that makes any sense?? Anyway, hope all is well and I will give you another call soon!! Tell the girls hi from Darrell and I!!
Cute! I wish I believed in Santa. But even more, I wish he was really real!!!
Post a Comment