7 incredible years with the most amazing man, I couldn't be more blessed. I love you, Jacob! Thank you for everything you have given to me and for just being a great husband and daddy.
Congratulations! I'm glad that you got to be with Jacob! :) THANK YOU for the sweet gift! It's heavenly! You really didn't need to do that . . . but I'm glad you did!
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You both deserve each other- you make a great couple and wonderful parents!
Love you
Happy Anniversary! I am so glad you got a weekend away. I want to see pics of the pre-white water rafting.
Happy Anniversary a day late! Hope you guys had a good one:)
Congratulations! I'm glad that you got to be with Jacob! :)
THANK YOU for the sweet gift! It's heavenly! You really didn't need to do that . . . but I'm glad you did!
Happy Anniversary! You look great!
Happy Anniversary. You look adorable! I love your hair. The girls are getting big too! Blessings to you both!
Post a Comment