Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I heart Faces: Week 13 {My Friend and I}

I know that I have posted this picture of the girls before but I thought I would enter it in the photo contest at  
Sisters are the best kind of friends! Even though they have their moments they are the best of friends and would be lost without one another.
Go on over and check out the other entries.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Sweet! I love black and white, too :)

Anonymous said...

very sweet!

Amanda said...

Well I can see why you'd want to enter it, its just lovely!

God bless-
Amanda

TJ Eich said...

I love it! SO sweet! :)

Daniel and Shannon said...

This is the cutest picture!!! So adorable!!

monica said...

Great picture! Hope you win!

Charisse said...

This is a lovely photo. So serene and calm. They look so calm and happy to be together.

Unknown said...

oh heavens this is so sweet :-) what a great shot!