Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Crazy Weather


Everywhere has been having crazy weather these days, I guess we (Arizona) are no exception.  Kylie has been wanting it to snow. She got her wish:



The wind blew really hard this morning and blew in this crazy storm.  

We have so much snow!





 We have never seen so much.   



The girls are having a blast.






and the craziest thing





happened...............................................




the pine trees just grew overnight. 



and if you believe that 



you might believe that we have ocean front property next year.  :0)  





Happy April Fools Day!

The first picture is here in February and the second picture is of my Mom's place in Montana (hence the trees)  just a couple of weeks ago.
                                         

3 comments:

monica said...

Oh you! I totally feel for it. I didn't know you got that much snow back in February though...that is still a lot! I was wondering where the trees came from out there! Montana is very pretty at least! Miss you!
Happy Foold Day!

TJ Eich said...

You turkey! I didn't even think about the pine trees not being there. :) Good one!

Claremont First Ward said...

That was a great prank..........I was thinking in my head, "in Arizona? It can't be". I was actually born on April Fools day in a truck, in a snow storm. For real. :)