Well we attempted to take family pictures. Our friend in California, Melissa did a great job but our children - one in particular wasn't in the mood. Can you guess who?...............Ta DA! I just love this girl, she has a mind of her own.

So needless to say, it was not the best session. Thanks Melissa for putting up with us! We did get some adorable pictures of Kylie (big surprise) and Brynnah and those two together. Oh and Jacob and I but not of all of us or of the three girls together. All well, maybe next time.





3 comments:
Poor Al! Your family picture in this post looks good. I am sorry that the photo shoot didn't work out.
Your girls are so sweet! I love these pictures. :)
I saw that you added my friends' bow tag! Thank you! Send her an email with your address so you can get your free bow. :)
I think the pictures are great. I like the crying one. The dresses are beautiful.
Post a Comment