Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Brynn, Brynn, Brynnah!

So I have a ton of pictures from the last couple of months and now that life is starting to get back to normal I thought I would start posting them.  I'll start with some of Brynnah, she is such a cutie.   She is growing up way too fast! We all just adore her. 

She currently thinks that she has to have her food in a bowl, spaghetti is her favorite.  Surprisingly enough the bowl has not ended up on the floor.





Hooray for O-R-E-O!  We have discovered that Oreos do not have milk - hip hip hooray! So now Brynnah can have something sweet every once in awhile.  The rest of the household is pretty happy too - because that was something you never would find around here on a regular basis.



Brynnah also loves to climb into my cupboards and onto anything else she can find, like footstools, chairs, tables.


She is quite the daredevil, maybe even worse than Allyson!

Today she tried to walk on air - by getting a running start on top of her sisters bed and not stopping when she came to the edge!  She was like lightning too, I couldn't catch her but luckily she kind of just slid down the side. I have no idea how but I sure was glad :)

She really is fun.  She is starting to talk - she says Kylie and some other things that I have no idea the meaning but she seems to.


4 comments:

Chris, Becca, Abby and Jocelyn said...

Yeah! Amy is back:) I love the pictures of the kids. Brynnah is getting so big. I can't wait to see you all again soon. Abby would have so much fun playing with your girls now.

Ashley said...

She is so cute! She reminds me so much of Kylie. I'm with you yeah for oreos!

monica said...

She is just so cute! Love the picture of her in the cabinet! Yeah for Oreo cookies!! She is getting so big. Miss you, Love you!

lofgreenlegacy said...

Spaghetti is my kids' fave too. Why do they have to pick the messiest food in the world to love!? Well it makes for great memories and great pics. It was so good to see you the other day. Hope all is well.