I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with delicious food and fun times. We sure did. Our good friends, The
Scorse's, came over and we visited, played games, ate way too much food and just had a wonderful time. We are so fortunate to have such great friends to share these times with. It was a long way for them to come for dinner but we are sure glad they did. I wish I had taken pictures but I guess I was too busy cooking, eating, and cleaning to remember to snap some photos.
Thanks Chris, Ashley, Kiley, Ryan and Bryson for sharing in our day.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. Now it is time to gear up for Christmas.
3 comments:
I'm so glad Chris & Ashley got to be with 'family' on Thanksgiving. You're so sweet to invite them!! I am thankful for YOU!
Sounds like you had a great time!! I wish that we could have been together.
We love you guys! You are like a sister to me, and we love having Thanksgiving with you!
Post a Comment