Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am home and I have been tagged

What is your husband's name? Jacob

How long have you been together? This December it will be 11 years (married for 7 1/2).

How long did you date? 4 years

Who said I love you first? Jacob

Who is taller? Jacob, he says I am shrinking!

Who sings better? I think Jacob - I love it when he sings.

Who is smarter? Jacob for sure

Who does the laundry? That honor goes to me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

Who pays the bills? Jacob - it stresses me out too much and he is much better at it than me

Who mows the lawn? uh - Jacob every once in a great while. He hates doing yard work. Some childhood nightmare?

Who does the dishes? We switch off.

Who drives when you are together? Jacob mostly. Unless he is tired.

Who is more stubborn? Hello - that's me for sure.

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Jacob - he is so great at that, I am learning.

Who kissed who first? He made the first move - I was so shy!

Who proposed? Jacob, finally.

Who is more sensitive? Well I will say me but he has a sensitive side too.

Who wears the pants in the family? Jacob - Wranglers, almost everyday!

I tag anyone who reads this.

3 comments:

TJ Eich said...

I am TOTALLY with you on "who pays the bills". I HATE dealing with money!!

lofgreenlegacy said...

What a fun post! It's always fun to learn new things about people.

The Knight's said...

hi amy...
it's jen from the scrapbook store!!
i was blog hopping and made my way to your blog! hope you don't mind the invasion!
Email me at
quad88zilla@hotmail.com
and I will invite you to ours!
AND...about pies for thanksgiving. i am still interested so let's chat. thanks and fun to see you are in the blogging world. hope you are home and getting back to the everyday things. how did your scrapped pages turn out?