Friday, May 23, 2008

Shhh, Dad's in the other room!

After the girls had their bath the other night, they started jumping off the couch. My first instinct was to make them stop but they were having so much fun and I thought why not let them! Plus I just couldn't pass up the photo op. They are kids and they just looked like they were having such a blast as you can see. They were catching some serious air!! Jacob was on the phone so he didn't see them and when he came in he gave me the look like, Are you kidding me? I thought to myself - Oh right, your a boy, I am sure you never did anything like this!










2 comments:

TJ Eich said...

I love how Kylie's hair moves when she jumps. (p.s. you're right: boys ALWAYS jump on the couch!!)

lofgreenlegacy said...

Very cute pictures. Sometimes you gotta just let them jump on the couch. Looks like they had a blast!