
Well I had planned on posting this for Mothers Day but I am a little late.
I know that you have heard the African proverb "It Takes A Village To Raise A Child"; Oh how I wish that my village was a little closer these days! I realize , however, that there are many of our friends and family near and far that contribute to our girls well being in one way or another. Whether directly or indirectly, I just want to say thank you to those mothers, soon to be mothers, and future mommys too who have in the past and who presently love and care for our girls, watched them grow and nurtured them in some way. Everyone who comes in contact with children in general leaves a mark. I appreciate all of you who have impacted ours with your grace and love. I hope that your Mothers Day was special and that you know you are loved by us.
No comments:
Post a Comment