Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Love Weekends

We have had some really good family time these past couple of weeks. It is so nice to get away and do something for a change!

Mothers Day weekend was busy with Kylie's Kindergarten water day at an indoor aquatic center. They had a huge wave pool, a water slide for the little kids and 2 big tube slides. Ky and Brynn had a blast as did Dad! Allyson wasn't exactly thrilled but finally started having fun once we went into the heated pool and got warm. Then she finally braved the kid slide as long as one of us went with her. Brynnah loves the water, she is going to be my swimmer! She kicked and splashed like crazy.



Mothers Day was awesome, Jacob and the girls made me a delicious breakfast, quiche lorraine al la Jacob! I was told not to do a thing and I listened. The Friday before I got a delivery of chocolate covered strawberries, they were so yummy. I love my husband and my girls, they are the greatest. Thank you for such a great Mommy's Day!!!
This past Friday we went cherry picking with the my 4-H cloverbuds. The kids had a blast even though is was cold! May in Arizona and 65 degrees and rainy, crazy. The cherries were delicious and it was fun picking them ourselves. Allyson loved eating them, pit and all.


Then Saturday, Cousin T had a layover in Tucson, so we met her for lunch. The girls just love their cousin and didn't want her to leave. Sunday was sensational - Al, Brynn and I took a very long nap and it was nice and very much needed.













3 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

the indoor water slide looks so fun... very cute pictures. your girls are adorable.

Taylor Five said...

Looks like tons of fun! I'm glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day! :)

TJ Eich said...

Your family is so sweet! I love this post!