
The rivers are so full right now and rising everyday due to some warm days and melting snow. It is just beautiful up here. Green for as far as the eye can see.

The thunderheads that form every afternoon are just amazing, they are like in 3-D or something. I just love them and this picture doesn't even do them justice. They are truly gorgeous to see.

I just love this cow and calf, I couldn't resist taking there picture. They live just below my parents house and the calf was licking the cow's face. They are loving life right now with the amount of grass that is around them.
4 comments:
Oh--the "Moo's" as Chase and Cody call them are so cute!! Very pretty!!
That river is so high it's scary! I love the cows!! Too sweet!
Looks beautiful!
I wish our river was like that. I love playing in it.
Post a Comment