Saturday, June 14, 2008

Six on Saturday the 14th of June

So I couldn't do my Friday Five because we were still traveling- but we are finally in Montana, yippee! So instead I am doing six on Saturday. So here it goes: Six things I learned this week:

1. Arizona and Montana feel like an eternity from each other! Maybe it was my three children, the flat tire, the broken trailer, oh and the yucky weather but my goodness I am sure glad to be somewhere for awhile.

2. My children are amazing. ( I already knew that but it was just re enforced this week.) What troopers! Oh and my Mom too, who usually travels by herself and had 4 passengers this go round. Not to mention the 50mph winds - what patience!!!

3. One of the best french dip sandwiches resides in Brigham City, Utah. Yummy! Old Grist Mill Bread Company, if you are ever in the area I recommend you stop by. Oh and I dare you not to leave without at least 4 loaves of there delicious homemade breads and at a few of there pastries.

which leads me to my #4

4. Diet and road trip/vacation do not belong in the same sentence.

5. The weather these days is so unpredictable. Rain, hail, winds, sunshine and snow - yes this can happen in one day in the middle of June - just crazy.

6. Montana is absolutely breathtaking!!!!!!!!! It has been awhile but it is more gorgeous than ever, a product of the crazy weather.

1 comment:

TJ Eich said...

I love #4!! SOOO TRUE!