Friday, April 4, 2008

Our Allyson



Name: Allyson
Nickname: Al
Age: 28 months
Words to describe: energetic, stubborn, sassy, hilarious, cute, caring, headstrong, sweet.
Favorite things: Brynnah, babies, cooking, helping with everything, "ottles" and "inkies"! Oh yes and Macaroni or "roni"!
Dislikes: When Daddy goes to work, when Kylie is at school, when Mommy says "No"! And most recently she strongly dislikes nursery at church.


Recent Quotes: Al doesn't say much so I really don't have a quote from her. You can understand most of what she says if you speak Al! Which is English without the beginning sounds.


Mommy's Notes: Jacob says that Allyson will be the one that we look back on and say " she was the funnest to raise." I am not so sure, I am thinking maybe most challenging. We always joke and say that Allyson will be a high stress lawyer or surgeon. She has that kind of personality that could handle a job like that. She is obsessive, methodical and intense in all that she does, but she is also very caring always concerned about others. She is just so funny. She captures the heart of everyone who meets her even when she is giving you the "look" (see slide show below of some of Al's most popular faces). She definitely inherited that from my side and I think has perfected the "gift of looks". Allyson may not talk well but you always know what she is thinking by the look on her face!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You pegged her! She is adorable! I love Alyson

monica said...

Allyson is such a doll. You have described her perfectly!!