Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

I love Christmas. Family gathers to:

visit,







make sweets,



eat sweets (mostly chocolate for this one),

open presents,


conduct concerts





(with imaginary instruments)


Look at those bows!

Can't forget the food -



so so yummy!

Of course with food comes kitchen mishaps:

broken casserole dishes, burnt pans,

lost butter.

only to be found in the knife drawer!

What is a holiday gathering without conversations about

tupperware,

and dishes!
(What a good he is)


Then there is the dancing.


Can't forget the dancing.


Then there is a the card playing.

Watch out - there are some cheaters in this bunch.

All in all there are lots of smiles


and lots of sleeping!

Hope yours was just as wonderful and filled with lots of memories to cherish.

2 comments:

Martin Family said...

Great pictures! Everyone looks like they are enjoying the time together as one big happy family. Here's to hoping you guys stay warm and healthy. I shouldn't tell you it has been in the low 80's here the past week. Sorry, I guess I just did tell you!

Happy New Year!

monica said...

Awesome pictures. It brings a tear to my eye that we weren't there. Everyone looks like they had a great time!