The girls were outside playing and as usual I grabbed the camera (the light was perfect) and started snapping. The girls soon turned my photo op into a posing session. First I got these:



So cute!
The the posing began:

I do not take responsibility for this one,

Where do these girls come up with this stuff?


again I have no idea!


This is interesting.

Oh no.

again - no words.
Crack me up! These girls are just too much.

That's our Allyson!

I even got one with Jacob, Don't tell!
3 comments:
Those are AWESOME!! Classic blackmail photos for future boyfriends. =)
Oh those are some great shots! The moves that Allyson has are great! Future boyfriends will love them!! I am just kidding Jacob!! Wow look how big Brynnah is getting!
Doesn't it make you wonder where learn to pose like that. My Avery is the same way, I just posted a pic of her hair, and yet she is all posed like that too.
Post a Comment