Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Five

What I learned this week:

1. I really like it when a complete stranger compliments you on how well your children are behaving. I guess even us grown ups, especially us mom's, need a little pat on the back or a job well done sometimes! It just feels nice to have someone notice, right?

2. That there really is "no place like home", even if it is here!

3. I need a water softener for the health of my family's skin!!!! It is amazing the difference: your skin, hair, and clothes benefit.

4. I just might pull out my hair if I have to listen to any more political audio Cd's anytime soon. Don't get me wrong I can handle my fair share of politics but 24 hours worth is a bit much. Although I did find a cure for my insomnia - just pop one of Jacob's Cd's in the player and here comes Mr. Sand Man!

5. I might possibly have the most dramatic 10 month old in all the land. Oh my goodness, I had no idea it could any worse than my other two - I think I am in for it - help!

1 comment:

TJ Eich said...

I am SO with you on #1 and #4!!